Thursday, April 1, 2010

debunking a myth about fatherhood...

*clears throat*

  contrary to popular belief, a true man knows when there is a seed of his which has been fertilized inside of a woman. just like women know when they are pregnant, a man knows when she is pregnant because it is his digital copy which is being used to create said child.

  i mention this primarily in the interest of full disclosure; in order to discuss some of the things i have done in my life in hopes of entertaining my audience, which are you guys; ha ha ha.

  a couple of years ago i needed money and signed up for a sperm donation service where i had to agree to be willing to be known in order to receive said compensation. it was $100/donation and in the beginning i was making 2 donations a week (the allowed maximum), but then i found someone and became involved and it became harder (no pun intended) for me to meet their requirements. they liberated me from my quandary by telling me i could only donate once a week, and it ended up becoming a running joke with my partner at the time.

  you see, i was required to stay celibate for a minimum of 48hrs before any donations, and as any good lover knows, when you share a special connection with someone it is hard for you to keep your hands off of each other. my ex used to hate the 48hr window, but she learned that it didnt mean i had to stop satisfying her, just that she had to learn to take it like a proper woman. if i was suffering i made sure to channel my frustrations through her and i made sure she remained satisfied. as any good man knows, you never want to deny a woman in need, you simply have to find creative ways to satisfy her and let her take all of the credit.

  this is why she was the last woman i ever committed myself to, and why to this day i am waiting for the only woman i have ever wanted to be with to contact me. i have done my part in putting my information out there, both digital and analog, and now i must remain patient that she will believe in my ultimate message of love and positivity, enough to believe that all i am asking for is my proper place in her life, which she is free to decide for me.

  but, to know things and to now have them confirmed is my only stressor. just like i have previously shared that i didnt know about my special talents and abilities, i am now openly sharing this information willingly in hopes that every one can see the truth about me. an honest person hides no thing, but especially not the truth. as a member of the oldest profession in the world (philosopher) i am committed to reaching out to those i love in hopes of helping them to find their way back to my heart, where i keep all of the people whom i love the most.

  it  can be said  that i love people, but very few have ever been awarded a special place in my heart, so if you guys know her or have a means of contacting her, please reach out to her for me and tell her that my heart is breaking without her. yeah, this turned into a sentimental post in a progressive heartbeat, but that's why i have made sure to place the proper restrictions so that only interested parties who agreed to my simple rule of wanting to know could access these private thoughts.

  i thank any one in advance who helps me. if you have any questions concerning the interested party, i ask that you simply contact me directly at my email (coreas.edwin@gmail.com). it really can be that  simple to help someone in need. when someone reaches out to the community it is because they have assumedly taken all of the time necessary in order to make their request as explicitly clear as possible.

  this is not something i can solve on my own, so for now, i will go back to practicing meditation in order to reach out to her. thanks folks, for reading this...

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment