Friday, April 9, 2010

for my anonymous admirer...

recently i received an email from a secret admirer, and because it is from an anonymous source, i want to take the time to post it for all of my friends to see (a shout out to you, anonymous!) and then i want to respond to it. please indulge me, friends, this is going to be fun! i hope this inspires future comments, because i truly enjoy them... dont be shy, i know you're reading; please take a moment to comment from time-to-time. we writers like this.

-------------------

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "in reverence of the games people play in order to ...":

ah the devilish PHILOSOPHER? I have reviewed your post at the bequest of an associate that commented as you are, according to him, "the wisest philosopher he has read in his lifetime". So I embarked on the transients pathways of enlightenment, not jumping on the first trains railroad car that passed, more as if I jumped head first in front of the railroad train, slow as I am, barely missing the caboose. Damn, now my luck! How can I do the unimaginable to only imagine a life similiar to yours except that as a true perveyor of the quality medication that enables our inner third eye not to see, but to be our Third Eye Blind (cheap reference; nothing to do with band of course)misleading us in a reversal of fortune forward thought without thinking direction. So enough of my persistance in self gratification to admonish that one evil that has us all perplexed. What might that evil be, a question you, the Devilish Philospher may ask and or ponder? No reason to be perplexed as you travel to a safe zone within this large city to a small mind, yet less than a spot similiar to stains dropped as undergarments are returned to their unnatural state covering all that can not be seen, seen only by the naked eye yet nakedness is not preferred within this world, Scarlette Johanson (Spelling ?) controlled and self induced! Everyday, you go to work, you the great PHILOSOPHER? to seem and idolize those in history that have walked before you, you can not even begin to imagine a mind that as if you can't see a mind as great as mine. You mentioned greeks, which as documented on walls and written in stone was a society of perversion, perverted old men to lazy to work, more a problem! So as you can see a rant, I ranted and mentally threw you a rave, so awake and begin to behave, if its pussy and or dick you crave, first admit honesty for you and then everybody else. I sit and seem to think, I think I thought a thought to think, how can you and not him or her have become a "Devilish?" all because, the cat you chase with haste has created a dog? Or is the dog, which chases a cat to only realize that in the dogs unbeknownst wisdom can become as lazy as his master allows and basically if unchallenged will give himself a blowjob that not a woman on this planet can provide. Over the period of a small fraction of most old perverted men's lives, and met many including the CAT ownership, once or twice. Really the best feeling is a day alone, take a relaxing slow stroke, stop, stroke and relzx taking your time until you reach that point of no return and enjoy, don't stop until you are begging to thank yourself for lending a hand. Congrats to the Not truly Devilish, more Angelic similiar to the school girls that play at the park, Philosopher? so far you rant, but what truly have you said, and yes to admit yourself to a hospital because your fears overtook, you must step up in life and become a man. At which point, as you remove the left nipple from between your teeth and the scent of breast milk still envelops my nostrils as you say, "I AM A MAN, I think" should be your statement. Man, oh man, how and why are you here? Sit, wander and perhaps to ponder? What is it in this life you seek, a man love experience since you have made a choice, well speak up son now you got a choice, and latin you claim perfect no shame, can you say, "Papi?". I grow tired of my ramble, and trust a ramble to much, once you discover the source you will buy me a lunch. I will teach and educate on a formal level, but I give warning and advise, I am not a homosexual! I again, warn not for fear, but to stop the thoughts in your mind from attempting my rear. Eitherways, you got some attention. NOW FACE FOUR WORDS, "WITH DEATH, YOU LIVE"!

 ----------------------

response:

  a challenge indeed for i'm never in competition. a spirited verse written in prose with no indication of tone beyond questions. simple assumptions strewn madly, passionately, do not pretend to tell my story, for only i know the full details of my life, and of the experiences which make me ramble and babble. my eye remains open even though i'm blind, the greeks knew secrets men judged them for keeping, and thus became the universe of lies, which men inhabit attempting to master and control, when abating ones flaws is sincerely disingenuous.

  an attack, be it friendly or otherwise, on a humble philosopher; the kind which dreams the most beautiful dreams, empowered by the sun, selflessly lending his rays for others to shine never asking for much in  return but for equal pay commensurate with the work he put in to provide you with your liberty for bounty. a mind of mine, explosive and perplexing, a riddle to start which only grows in mystery as a true lack of understanding is discovered. a boy who chose to refuse to become a man, because he understood beforehand what lies would require and chose instead to ignore the lays of women in favor of a pure white hot truth to love which many have confessed but few have ever declared. i speak all tongues and puzzles leave holes; a system as inappropriate as any of the other lies of men.

  pussy, pussy, pussy said the master to his cat. i have mastered your art of deception and i'd rather be frank, surely you'd understand. a man can train others but only when he has mastered his self can he understand the true depth of his powers. deceiving to realize believing is no better than never offering a choice to those who wish to help us provide for our selves. a masturbater provides himself no more release than a tantric master, even if both have mastered the same art in different positions. sex is the true smell and thus energy of the universe, and mine is keener than any dog or wolf or animal. it controls the wind, my god amun, the sun, provides me with the ability to purvey knowledge to grandiose souls, because he is the god of gods, osiris his match but only to balance him out and give him a break from working so hard to provide the bounty of others. no light would exist without darkness, but it is the light which we seek in our selves which we attempt to find in others; a terrible search regardless of its order.

  i admit my love for the cat, it's sweet intoxicating smell, but i am neither dog, nor man, or animal. i am a dragon, a celestial beast lost in antiquity due to the lack of faith of men. i provide a ride for any who consider me as travel, but i always forewarn of my tricky ways, honest in spirit while others fear in jest. why fear the dragon which is providing you warmth, his breath is sticky and hot, which women sense but often find uncompromisingly honest; a characteristic men can never match, even a master of said arts. a whiff of my scent intoxicates and throws all animals off my trail; i travel where untrained eyes have yet to see, but i appear as a man in order to openly invite others to visit me. but an undead child should never be judged for his uninhibited candor; surely a master riddler could see the insult, though i'm never upset by the words of men.

  purveyor of smoke, i've mastered my art deficient of essential nutrients which only serve to enhance my experience. your natural vision may be amazing, but i'd never judge you for our differences. to attempt to imply superiority over me is flattering; clearly you find me an equal on some level, even if it's simply in our sense of humor. i am a man in form, a dragon in spirit, and many other names which all lead back to my god, the sun. thus i end my sequence of thought, for words have always come naturally to me; confusion through lies and games abhored at all times. i've written this response with a heavy heart.

  you mention scarlett johansson, without reference or context, naked and in self control. surely, she would appear to me in human form were she so bold in form as in spirit? surely, i'd feel concrete in place of emptiness? surely, i've hit a nerve within some place you hide, but i'm glad to have garnered your love and attention. i am glad to pay the price to finally see my dreams manifested. i've never hidden my self from the world, rather it has always failed to accept me plainly and clearly for who i am: the simplest man known to men. i never ask because i was never properly taught, but i mastered giving all on my own; by channeling every breath according to thought, placed before any thing else. if scarlett were to see me, i believe there would be magic, but in her place i've seen ghosts and spirits, a reverse view of my self, which others perceive as such.

  when you've taken the time to sit with me and we can unwrap your mystery, then you can begin to see me for me, love me for me, and then be with me. my trust is often given and men continuously betray it, but i never give what i cannot repossess. i always leave my self an out; i am the master chess player, player x. how would you describe your self without giving your self away? how do you live and lay/lie and love without quandary? certainly you must've considered my temper before tempting me? a dragon possesses the worst temper because it can smell the lies before they are spewed.

  so, i will provide you the chance to respond, and perhaps this time you will do it appropriately, which is to say: reveal your self. to declare your self to the world is to be free of the trouble of the weak: stress.

  my truth is that i died when i was a boy, but i rose again out of pure love for my mother, and i have always served her well: the earth. my mother of flesh has never learned to properly protect or educate me, so i was left to didactic devices, which have never failed me to discover the truth on my own. a boy who dared to dream can never be ruined or destroyed; his dreams include those of others and there is space enough for every dreamer to inhabit the wind. there is enough space for every one to find their own version of control. i gave mine up a long time ago, which is how the dragon smells the lies and waits for his lays, sacrifices to a greater good necessary for the continuity and longevity of the univeral soul.

  i have thoroughly enjoyed our banter, but please do not tempt my temper. i am neither gay nor homosexual; this world has always mistaken my zest, it's strength encompasses too much to resist, but my honesty does not deceive. i love the kitty more than it loves itself, so i know how to resist it even in its time of need. ask your self how you would prefer for our conversations to occur, because to be declared wise by others is to  say one has taken the time to meet face-to-face with ones critics in favor of the overall experience.

  i thank you, anonymous, you provided me your time and attention, and i have rewarded your words with an audience...you're welcome! *smiles*

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment