Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"a favor for a favor..."

... if you're familiar with snoop dogg's lyrics you should have no trouble completing the sentence.

* and i can claim later on that it was a long time cumming -- i mean, coming, ha ha ha.

  i spoke to a good friend of mine and she seems open to an "adult arrangement", which is another way of saying she's open to being friends with benefits. "all of which makes me anxious and at times unbearably so..." i happened upon the agreement when i took time to think about what my actual "needs" were and i decided that it was time i found a way to get laid. since i'm not the most gregarious person in the world anymore, and because i figured there had to be an easy way to go about this at first, i decided i'd talk to some of my female friends to test their potential interest.

  i quickly realized that one of my friends is more of a homie and nothing else, and that's when i remembered my other friend and i mentioned it to her. she said she would think about it (i thought it was a bad sign, until i remembered my friend likes to put thought into her actions) and voila, she has agreed to try it out.

  i dont know what to say, so i decided to write about it. simply put, i'm a little speechless because i didnt know what to expect when i decided to mention it. i think it's safe to say it was a good thing, ha ha ha.

* lately, two of my best friends, priscilla and dave, have been giving me a hard time because i dont do enough to put myself out there in order to meet women. i kind of lollygag, which is appropriate enough for me, since i'm a dork. what can i say? i dont have the strongest sex drive, but it does exist. i'm not the world's biggest horn dog, but i certainly feel that way sometimes. and that's what they were getting at. they were saying i need to let out some of my more visceral side instead of constantly resorting to cruising on "dork" status. it makes sense when you think about it. few women are known for being aggressive enough to make a man consider her to be too "strong". i am not one of those guys who cant handle a woman, and i definitely know what i like. i like the aggro approach. makes it easier to insert slot A into tab B, ha ha ha.

  sometimes i crack myself up.

  well, i didnt want to make this post too long, but i did want to commit something down to digital memory, so that i can thank myself later for having experienced this grand development. i'll keep you posted...

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment