Monday, April 25, 2011

a strange week on 5150, a tattoo, and finally getting laid in '11...

* bro, if you only knew what's been going through my head, you'd understand why i ended up on 5150 this week.

  as it turns out, the cops claim i said i wanted to hurt my self, which automatically qualifies me for detention; and i dont mean the kind where all you have to put up with is a mean old lady who wants you to be quiet because she cant stop thinking about when was the last time she was fucked right. i'm talking about the "big boy" detention, when the cops stop being your friends and become your chaperone. they took me in to general and acted like i knew what was happening the whole time. it was pure bollocks, because they took my 3/4 of an ounce of weed and NEVER returned it.

  goes to show me for sitting down on haight st and bartering with people. i was making shit happen on the street, but i think someone called the cops on us. either way, it makes no difference. i KNEW better than to answer any of the questions the cops were asking me. all i had to say was "i refuse to answer any of your questions without my attorney present" and they would've known to leave me alone, or take me in for questioning. ARGH! if you're reading this, that is a LEGITIMATE response to the cops, look it up, ha ha ha, and maybe you can avoid being placed on 5150.

* i got the "SF" symbol the giants rock on their caps in green on my right forearm. i figured it was appropriate for me to get it because it's a simple reminder of a lot o things, especially of the week and month of april, 2011. i got it because i knew it would mean something to me for the rest of my life. you dont want to get a tattoo if you dont feel this way, believe me.

  the day was thursday the 21st of april, 2011, the day after 4/20 and before i had to go in for a blood donation (apheresis). i was supposed to take my nigga, dave, with me, but obviously things didnt work out. i had a lot to take care of, especially with regards to my sexual life, ha ha ha.

  i know i shouldnt be talking about it, because it's going to raise questions, but i'm an exhibitionist; i like sharing my shit. it makes me excited to know that i can openly share certain things about my self which would hopefully turn some of you on. there's nothing wrong with it, either, because i believe people like being turned on. i think people enjoy reading in on things they might otherwise never be exposed to. one never knows what will happen if one is open to new experiences.

  and that's exactly what i'm referring to, is a new experience. i shared something with someone i had suspected, but had never truly confirmed until it ended up happening. what else can i say, beyond these cryptic words. i gave them my word, and that's stronger than anything i've said previously in this space. bear with me, but it'll come out some time in the form of a story. maybe that's the best way i can share my freaky adventures. we'll see...

edwin

1 comment:

  1. i really want to read what the experience was.

    and what exactly did you say for them to think you wanted to hurt yourself?

    ReplyDelete