Thursday, April 28, 2011

no names or games...

* i guess in the end it made sense. i'd always gotten that certain vibe off her, but had been too shy to mention it further. some things are not supposed to be mentioned with "family". some things aren't ever supposed to be discussed, it's simply understood.

  but she's always possessed a mischievousness about her that turned me on; i couldnt deny it. i knew i was passively teasing her with our extended hugs. she'd always treated me in a loving way, how could i possibly misinterpret that? i knew she was teasing me, too, but in such a manner that was subtle and coy. no one would EVER imagine us being more than friends, which only increased my level of interest. she is just as misunderstood as i am, what more could i possibly ask of her?

* why wont you answer me? she remained quiet. she'd made an opening and i had decided to take advantage of it. why would you say something like that if you didnt mean it? i could feel my self tensing up; i was getting excited. at the same time disappointment was beginning to creep into my mind. "great," i thought "another woman who talks more than she is willing to do..." i could sense she could feel my eyes weighing on her, but she continued to wash dishes.

  "are you sure you know what you're asking me for?" of course, otherwise, i wouldn't have mentioned it. "are you sure this is what you want?" quit playing games, i know what we're talking about. "then let's make a pact: just you and me, okay?" fine, this stays between us. "let's go to your room..."

* "do you have protection?" of course.

  and all at once it came rushing back to me. the exhiliration of being naked, the feel of bare skin against mine, the sweet taste of pussy gushing through my mouth (i had no idea how much i'd missed it), the excitement of unwrapping a condom (the so-called "modern day glass slipper") and putting it on, slowly making my way inside, etc.

  we didnt have much time, but we took advantage of each other with what we did have. it felt different, it felt fun, and it felt good. the rush itself made the experience worth it. as i mentioned before: it wasnt supposed to happen, but it did. but, that's why i enjoyed it, and why it was worth sharing, even if it was without all of the necessary details.

* now i can look forward to repeating the act with another consenting adult...

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment