Thursday, March 17, 2011

sans green beer, bagpipes, and leprechauns...

*...or pretty ladies for that matter.

  no, my friends, i have officially become: a SLACKER. my friend vicky called me that, because i have yet to start running for my own good. sure, we were supposed to plan to run the bay to breakers (was NEVER going to happen, so i let her know, ha ha ha) but i informed her that i wont be in shape in time. needless to say, i dont think it bothered her much. she's attractive and eligible enough to garner the attention of any man she chooses or desires. of course, that is to give her a certain amount of credit i'm not even sure she deserves. we'll give her the benefit of the doubt, ha ha ha. i saw a photo of her in her outfit tonight and it was, shall we say...AWESOME!

* i'm annoyed because the anonymous poster who posted a comment on my blog many moons ago never came back. i think it was a HE, but who knows what he wanted. his rhyming rant didnt leave me much to ponder, but i still wish they(?) would reappear and quit playing games.

  but, i guess that's the beauty of both the internet and life. one can choose to mess with pretty much any one, and if one knows what one is doing can pretty much get away with it. ho-hum, so be it. i figure, if it doesnt kill me...yeah, yeah, yeah.

* i thought i had something i wanted to write about, and in the back of my mind i do, but i might have to think it through a little more. i thought it should be quasi-romantic, but not gushing. something to do with...oh, never mind.

  i'm distracted by the image of my friend, vicky, in her stunning black dress with amazing green heels. i'll have to revisit this another time...

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment