Saturday, September 18, 2010

i broke my internal clock again...

* this is exactly what we've been waiting for, folks. the grand moment is slowly developing to reveal itself. i'm referring, of course, to the change in conditions as my mental state "improves." i say i'm improving, even though i have no idea for sure, since i'm technically supposed to be taking my medication, but i've stopped taking it for about a month now. some medical professionals might disagree, but no one's asking them.

  i'm unable to sleep even though it is almost 2am as of this writing. i've been keeping random hours the past couple of days, something which i was experiencing before when things were beginning to "happen". i made a commitment to my self, and to my family and friends, that i wouldnt let things spiral out of control this time, and i intend to keep it. i think i am beginning to experience small episodes of mania again, but cannot say for sure. all i know is that i'm beginning to experience certain things again and this excites me.

* my eyes scream of exhaustion, but my mind refuses to submit. what gives? i think i'm in the middle of a "return" with regards to what i feel was "taken" from me. again, this is something else which is difficult for me to explain, but simply know that it means i'm going to be fine.

* whoa, i think the exhaustion might finally take over and i'll finally be able to fall asleep. tossing and turning is not fun when you desire to sleep, it's more fun when you have a partner with whom to do so. ha ha ha. yeah, the jokes are light tonight, my brain isnt up to the task of making "funnies".

 *yawn* i think i should go to bed now...

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment