Thursday, June 3, 2010

a turn for the worse...

  as of this reading things are not going well.

  i'm thisclose to being put out of my own parents house for refusing to stay with my mouth shut accepting their measly assistance. as has been chronicled in this space, i've been through a lot in the past couple of months and have spent time in the hospital for the better part of 5 of the past 10 weeks. even writing about all of it has been hard.

  now it seems i may have to make a return visit to the hospital in order to remedy this entire ordeal. i'm at my wits end of being with my family and i dont know what else to do. long story short, i dont think i'll be writing any updates for a little while, be it for a direct or indirect reason. i just thought i'd write an update here in order to keep those who read this in the know about my possible whereabouts this upcoming weekend.

  if you have any questions, please feel free to email (coreas.edwin@gmail.com) to me, because i dont have any other means of being contacted at the moment...

edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment