Thursday, March 18, 2010

growing up as an immigrant in America... (pt 2)

as most good artists do, they offer an explanation of their art to their audience.

*clears throat*

the reasons behind my previous post are simple: i was frustrated and needed to vent my opinions somewhere. writing has always come easy to me so i felt it was my most appropriate option.

that being said, i want everyone to know that this happens with me on occasion, but i feel it is fair to see that everyone occasionally loses their temper. i have spent my entire life learning to control my self and even though i am always making progress, the purpose of my life is to remember that nothing is ever perfect. progress not perfection, as the saying goes.

i realize that life is not easy for anyone, and my life's work is to attempt to explain this.

...


things have been getting more and more interesting for me lately. in the interest of full disclosure i must confess that my most ambitious work has been blocking my view of reality, which is where things happen, and sometimes i forget that i have to remain grounded. it's just that it is so exhilirating to begin to make sense of everything around me that it is often difficult for me to control such chaotic energies. the experience is a beautiful one and i hope to be able to find the proper platform where i'll be able to appropriately share this message.

in the meantime, i hope you will continue to read my writings and that you will invite anyone whom you feel might benefit from them. i appreciate your love and support very much. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment