Monday, September 2, 2013

|\...the day i met my first future wife.../|

|\...was the 1st of september

her name is flor and she has made me the happiest man in the world today.

 so, today she came to visit me at my house in el salvador and we made love for the first time and my mom was in the house. GANGSTA!!! ha ha ha, she was dripping wet like it was honey pouring out of her. i teased her by licking her pussy a little before we eventually ended up on the bed with me on bottom. we were both in such a rush neither of us took our shoes off. SEXY TIME!!!

*  that's all i'm going to say because my girlfriend flor's life is in turmoil right now and i dont want to add to it. i make that distinction because i have my girlfriend caroline at home in the states going through her own shit. i can now say i have 2 girlfriends and they both know about each other. apparently prayers DO get answered, ha ha ha. good thing i pray to my saints all the time.

* i had more i was going to write on the subject but i ended up distracted and am getting to this post at 6am pacific on the 2nd of september, which means i'm still happy as fuck. i hadnt fucked since october of 2012 and that was with an unimpressive 53 year old. this fuck was with a 27 year old MILF who wants to help me start a family. at least both women were satisfied with my performance, but that comes standard when you're above average (8", baby!!!), ha ha ha.

* now comes the heavy lifting because from now on i have to manage both women and keep them both happy as only i know how to do, but at least neither woman is going to give me grief. i hope caroline can work through her shit enough to help me have a baby someday, but i'm willing to have patience with her because she's worth. i'll never forget how she helped me get through that panic attack back at john muir, ha ha ha, she won my heart that day.

* i keep sleeping a maximum of 6hrs. does that mean that that's what my body needs? stupid american doctors want to prescribe 8hrs as if god himself told them that that's what everybody needs. i'm becoing increasingly upset with american medicine, but i cant quit them cold turkey for fear that my condition will lead me back to getting locked up. i'd rather take their meds and work with them to arrange my regimen, but i'm not giving them the pleasure of running my life. dr saul zelan is good, but he's not the best doctor since most of those arent american.

* this post is long enough, i'm going to go back to surfing the web, ha ha ha...

edwin the penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment