Saturday, August 11, 2012

|\...living la vida homeless…/|


|\...for those of you who dont know, my parents and i got into an argument late june which was unrelated to my last post about her. long story short, i spent 23 days in the hospital in sacramento grieving the loss of my uncle (RIP) and getting my head straight.

  fast forward to her birfday (july 26th) and we made our peace, or at least have begun to. she bought me some things i needed for my birfday, which was unfortunately spent in the hospital as well. i've since moved into a half-way house in the avenues and am waiting for them to figure out what they're going to do with me, but i'm firmly determined to lay my roots in THE city, and i think i'll be able to successfully accomplish this.

* for the record, i AM homeless, but i am receiving mail at two different addresses. i like where i'm staying now and today was the first day i was allowed to leave the house on my own without supervision. the other residents are nice and i'm trying to get my sleep schedule back on time.


  i dont know what else to add at the moment, but i wanted to take the time to check in with you guys to let you know i'm doing alright. the universe is taking care of me, like it always has, and i'm confident that in a short period of time i will make a shit load of progress. keep checking in for updates and thanks for reading.../|

edwin the penguin


No comments:

Post a Comment