Sunday, June 17, 2012

|\...somedays.../|

|\...somedays, i wonder out loud but the answers make no sense. out loud, i wonder "why?" and i'm welcomed with an emptiness that is both hollow and satisfying.

* every day is a journey forward and back. some days i dont know whether i'm coming or going, but i know i'm in motion, and that's enough for me. i cant judge anyone, let alone make complete sense of my situation, so i medicate whenever possible to help me deal with my situation. the calm it brings is something i desire daily, but my loved ones find it hard to understand.

* somedays, i wonder out loud, and i'm welcomed with an emptiness that is both hollow and satisfying. i just want to understand the endgame and have this all come to an end.../|

edwin the penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment